Classes & Workshops
Learn at a Hands-on Workshop
If you’re the kind of entrepreneur who likes to do it yourself, but you’re tired of logging hours trying to figure everything out, then a Silver Tablet workshop or class is ideal for you. We’ll show you how to get things done easily and efficiently with hands-on training. We’ll work together as a group through real-world challenges, and you’ll also have time to have your questions answered.
Facebook Ads for Business Owners
Date and location: TBD
Bring your computer and learn how to master Facebook ads to get maximum reach, results and revenue! This is a two-hour, hands-on workshop for business owners who already have a Facebook Business page and want to branch out into the advertising space. The workshop is designed so that you get hands-on experience you need to really learn, but we don’t leave it there. You’ll also get a follow up call from us in the next month to see how you’re doing and answer any questions you may have.
- Understand the structure of an ad campaign
- Understand the different types of ad objectives and which one best fits your goal
- Understand audience targeting options, including “hidden” options and learn how to combine them to reach the people most likely to click your ads.
- Learn how to create compelling ad images, even if graphic design isn’t your “thing”
- Learn the Silver Tablet Sticky Note Method to create the perfect ad text and image combination.
- Learn how to use Ad reports to track results and improve your campaign.
Customer Insight Discovery Workshop
Date and location: TBD
It is impossible to attract customers when you don’t have a perfectly defined sense of who they are and where to find them.
This interactive workshop is for business owners who want to learn how to uncover the mindset, needs and expectations of their customer. We’ll explore:
- The 5 most important things that you must know about your customer in order to get them to buy
- How to use reverse-engineering to discover your customer’s interests
- A simple way to find your customer’s pain points and the words they use to describe them (so you can use them in your copy)
- How to find out what your competitor’s marketing messages and how effective they are.